All papers are screened for plagiarism by the editors. The journal accepts only original research papers that are currently not submitted for consideration elsewhere. Multiple, redundant or concurrent publication is not supported.
The journal follows and honours the general publication ethics in research, as declared by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) at: http://publicationethics.org/
Authors shall, above all:
- submit an original, non-derivative manuscript based on genuine and unfalsified data
- acknowledge all sources
- refrain from submitting the same paper elsewhere for the duration of the review process
Editors shall, above all:
- not disclose the identity of authors and referees
- act in an unbiased manner
- inform the authors of the results of the review process as soon as possible
Reviewers shall, above all:
- avoid any potential reviewer bias and declare any conflict of interest
- inform the editors of any suspicions of unethical conduct and violation of research standards
- strive to provide constructive and helpful feedback
Authors are required to obtain permissions for any copyrighted material. The publisher shall not bear any liability for potential copyright infringement of third parties. Should any text be found, once published, to infringe copyright or to violate publication ethics, the publisher reserves the right to retract the article and provide adequate information about the matter in the journal and on the webpage.
All users are free to download, share and distribute the content of the journal. Individual articles may be posted on the researchers’ personal websites and academic/institutional repositories. External links should be directed to the papers in the FF MU Digital Library at https://digilib.phil.muni.cz/handle/11222.digilib/105047. Please use permanent URLs as links to articles (e.g. http://doi.org/10.5817/BSE2015-2-2 or http://hdl.handle.net/11222.digilib/135024).
The journal retains the copyright in the articles; please send any requests for reprints to the editor-in-chief. Any commercial re-use of published articles, in part or in whole, is subject to prior approval and negotiation of the terms of such a re-publication.